Monday, 10 December 2012
Efterklang - I Was Playing Drums
When I was first researcing my ideas for a music video, I like the idea of focusing on one persons story in an interesting backdrop such as a wood, and came across the video 'I Was Playing Drums' by Efterklang. The video consists of a man walking through a woods full of multicoloured wires, and as the story progresses, they then begi to attack him. Because the song 'Weatherman, focuses on a love story that goes wrong, I like the idea because it's something similiar I could use for my video but using multicoloured paint, or another person following them. Another thing I liked about the video was the Camera angles and shots used, as it gave the video a 'hand-held' camera feel, as if there was someone actually following him at the time when it happened. Also, although the video has a storyline compared to Andrew Goodwins theory of music videos, there are no close ups or representations of the aritst, and the video has a very simple but effective feel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment