Wednesday, 13 March 2013

Solko Weatherman Final Music Video

This is my final music video for the song Weatherman by Solko. I took inspiration for my video from Four Tet Plastic People and LCD Soundsystem All My Friends. The video conists of close up shots that just focus on the subjects face with nothing else going on in the video. Like the video's I took inspiration from, the result is that they encaptivate you more than a normal music video (that consists of a storyline) would. This also means that the audience feel more emotion, either creating a relationship with the person in the video; either because they find it easy to relate to them or due to the direct eye contact, or it can make them feel awkward and distressed (becase the 'miming' figure is less like a human and had a doll like posture and attitude). I think the overall video is very effetive and relates well to the videos I took inspiration from.

No comments:

Post a Comment