Wednesday, 24 October 2012

MAGAZINE ADVERT

 
The magazine advert for the digipack related to the digipack because it consists of the logo on the CD cover and the paint splat in the background. The image contains a lot of white space, but I think its effective because it doesn't distract the audience from the main image (paint splatter) that links in with the digipack. However, unlike the digipack, I made the band logo 'Solko' stand out more so if a person was flicking through the magazine it would stand out and encourage them to read or look at the page. I also included the name of the song and the realse date to create interest, and a website so people will be able to find out more about the band before the digipack is released. A logo has also been added in order to create interest, and so if the person reading it has a smartphone they will be able to scan it easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment